Bree
Lv 6
Bree asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Which of these aspects do you have? (from SaggiMC's Basic Aspects list)?

Copy the ones that apply to you and do you think that the meaning suits you?

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers/thread/5e3...

See, I do read your spam messages ^^

Update:

Hahahahah Amber, no probs ^__^)b and okay Oppa :)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Mars conj venus – very sexually active, but also needs cuddles

Sun trine mars – leadership abilities

Sun trine Saturn – honest, practical and reliable

Sun trine Pluto – high powers of concentrations

Mars conj Saturn – does ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner

They all fit except sun trine mars and so so from sun trine saturn.

To conclude that, I am very sexually active, needs cuddling, not a born leader though, quite honest, sometimes not practical and I can be quite reliable depending on what situation though, I have quite a high concentration level when my focus is on an all time high, and yes I do things in cautious manner, though at times can be reckless.

Wow, SaggiMC spamming stuff actually works. She's awesome! I love her now :D

Source(s): Crab.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

lmaooo Bree XD

Lol reading that link was quite interesting though... here are the ones from the list that I have.

Sun trine Uranus – personal magnetism and great creativity

Sun trine Neptune – great intuitive ability, often finds expression in art and music

Moon trine Pluto – intense emotions, believe that thoughts are living things

Moon opp Neptune – emotional disillusionment. Antidote is listen to music is soothes the soul

Mars square Uranus – bad temper

Mars square moon –bossy mother and/or females could be around most of the life, dominant female theme, poss bitchy

Mercury square Saturn – good for study, could lack confidence in communications, OR overcompensate by domineering talk

Mars square Neptune - Painful things either ignored ie self deception, or hypochondriac type, imaginary things (Neptune) Deceive or be deceived

Uranus conj Neptune - whilst a generational aspect it can suggest disillusionment (neptune) of a kind, comes out of the blue but could really be upsetting. typical 'rose tinted glasses' usually comes from someone whom you thought you knew very well to, quite often a family member or loved one. This will be noticeable if these two are in bottom left quadrant, personal self area. If above horizon you may not even notice…… some suggest this generational aspect could be linked to 'indigo children'

Uranus conjunct Neptune

"You are attuned to many realities and dimensions beyond the physical, and are therefore likely to be considered a visionary or a mystic. You have a very evolved and awakened spiritual awareness; some call this the mark of an �old soul�, or one who has gained wisdom through long seeking and many experiences. Your imagination and intuition are exceptionally open; you might weave stories that allow others to share in your spirit journeys, or you may share your vision through images or other creative media. Glamour, illusion, mystery, whimsy and idealism, are some of the tools you use to weave your magic.

Uranus trine or sextile Pluto

Your insight is laser sharp and penetrates to the very essence of whatever you focus your attention on. You probably disregard tradition in spiritual matters and put all beliefs and assumptions to the test of intellectual analysis and personal experience. You can elucidate the most arcane subject matter and bring great clarity to the deepest workings of the human psyche. You are capable of significant breakthroughs and acquisition of power.

• 7 years ago

Mercury trine mars – quick wittedness, talent for energetic self-expression. Ideal for comedians

Not really...

Sun sextile Saturn – thinks before taking action

Yes, in most cases

Mars opp Neptune – your actions may well be questioned frequently

Yes

Sun square moon – divided or divorced parents

True...

Sun square Neptune – self deception, either inadvertently or deliberately

True

Sun square mars – wilful desire to control others

Sometimes..but this conflicts with the Mars opposite Neptune above

Saturn square Pluto –serious and determined ambition, wanting power

Definitely serious and determined ambition, and sometimes wanting power and some control with my work/career

Sun square Uranus – want freedom to do unsual and creative things, impatience.

Yes!!

Venus conj mercury – beautification of communications, articulation. Finds conflicts painful, strained atmospheres intolerable. need relationships where they can talk to people.

Partially true..especially the last part. Not sure about the rest

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Haha

Sun opp moon – parents were opposed, but may well have complimented each other

True, they separated when I was really young..

Sun trine Jupiter – philosophical and generous

I guess..

Sun conjunct Saturn = Self discipline.

True.

Moon opp Saturn – lot of discipline in early life

True, mom was very strict.. still is! :D

Venus trine Jupiter – will always have loving partners

Meh.

Mars square Pluto – physical violence

I don't know what to say.. I do hit my brother a lot. Its not random though! he deserved it

Saturn square Pluto = Strong desire to prove oneself. Hefty power drives and ambition.

Very true.. I have 'dreams' :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sun square mars – wilful desire to control others (not true) okay a little

Venus square Saturn – uncherished or unloved in early childhood

Mars trine Neptune – often very attractive to opp sex, will seem gentle and strong at same time. functions well when intense activity is balance with periods of daydream, time out

Mars sextile Pluto – great need to prove themselves, often very self willed. will enter into confrontations with head held high, expect a lot from themselves and overtax their strength

Source(s): Cancer
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Moon trine Saturn – able to endure physical hardships, personal dignity - I think so.

Moon trine Uranus – sparkling personality, original, spontaneous and imagination. - I think so.

Venus trine Jupiter –will always have loving partners - Hmm, I hope so.

Sun square mars – wilful desire to control others - Yes.

Jupiter square Uranus –action without due thought (cut nose off to spite face) - Yes.

Moon square Pluto – emotionally obsessive - It's a wide square but yes.

Jupiter square Saturn – lack of confidence in expanding, see-saw temperament - Yes.

Venus conj mercury – beautification of communications, articulation. Finds conflicts painful, strained atmospheres intolerable. need relationships where they can talk to people. - Yes.

• -
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Sun trine mars – leadership abilities

Sun trine Neptune – great intuitive ability, often finds expression in art and music

Mars trine Neptune – often very attractive to opp sex, will seem gentle and strong at same time. functions well when intense activity is balance with periods of daydream, time out

Mercury opp Saturn – not very communicative person

Mars opp Pluto – powerful urge for exercising control over others, either subvertly or manipulatively..

Sun conj mars –strong desire to control people can be vindictive and combative

Mars conj venus – very sexually active, but also needs cuddles

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Moon trine Jupiter for the most part

Definitely not Sun Trine Pluto.

• Annie
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Venus opp Saturn – uncherished. May feel that you have to give out more love than you receive back

Mars square Pluto – physical violence

That's all I can find in the list...

And they're true! Dx

• Alex
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I actually don't know how to read aspects but i know some of the meaning of my aspects lol and yes all the aspects suits me. Thanks Bree and thanks to SaggiMC too.

-Saturn conj Uranus – need to learn how to accept changes, fear of unknown, Freedom v convention

-Uranus Conjunction Neptune

whilst a generational aspect it can suggest disillusionment (neptune) of a kind, comes out of the blue but could really be upsetting. typical 'rose tinted glasses' usually comes from someone whom you thought you knew very well to, quite often a family member or loved one. This will be noticeable if these two are in bottom left quadrant, personal self area. If above horizon you may not even notice…… some suggest this generational aspect could be linked to 'indigo children'

-Moon square Saturn – lack of confidence from childhood, moodiness

-Moon square Neptune - oversensitive, confusions, illusions around mother

-Moon square Uranus – very good imagination, dissatisfied with hum drum, would seek new and unusual things that feed the

-Sun square Saturn – lack of rapport with father

-Sun square Uranus – want freedom to do unsual and creative things, impatience.

-Venus sextile Jupiter – abundance of opportunities. In man’s chart could be abundance of women

-Mars sextile Pluto – great need to prove themselves, often very self willed. will enter into confrontations with head held high, expect a lot from themselves and overtax their strength

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.