Why are the Buddhists killing Muslims in Burma?

20,000 Muslims have been killed in Burma(Myanmar) in the past few weeks. I don't know why the Burmese military is slaughtering them and the worst part is, the mainstream global media is ignoring this bloodshed. Had this genocide been taking place in the middle east, there would have been a military... show more 20,000 Muslims have been killed in Burma(Myanmar) in the past few weeks.

I don't know why the Burmese military is slaughtering them and the worst part is, the mainstream global media is ignoring this bloodshed.

Had this genocide been taking place in the middle east, there would have been a military operation by NATO, but since Muslims are being killed, I guess Obama will just let it slide.

I can't believe that some Buddhists are killing Muslims in Burma, I mean Buddhism is one of the most peaceful religions in the world.

Buddha must be so ashamed.

We need to get the word around, so the bloodshed can stop, just recently a Muslim kid got killed by the Burmese military.
Update: @Tam I know Muslims have been killing and persecuting non-Muslims too, but that is NOT the subject. We're talking about how can WE stop this genocide as of right NOW. Two wrongs don't make a right, I condemn whatever happened to Lara Logan or for every bad thing Muslims have done. But right now there is... show more @Tam I know Muslims have been killing and persecuting non-Muslims too, but that is NOT the subject.

We're talking about how can WE stop this genocide as of right NOW.

Two wrongs don't make a right, I condemn whatever happened to Lara Logan or for every bad thing Muslims have done.

But right now there is a genocide going on in Burma.

I'm secularists by the way and I'm against the Muslim Brotherhood.
Update 2: So far I haven't received any serious responses, I can't believe there are so many insensitive people on Y!A.