Wanted my "first time" to be special but not sure if planning it is good idea.?

I've been with my boyfriend for nine months. It's going to be my first time and I've always wanted it to be romantic ( you know, that typical music and candles). Is it a bad idea to plan it out? I'm afraid that if I get my hopes up I might end up disappointed or if I think about it too much I'll get nervous. (Yes, we do love each other very much and of course that important). Did you plan your first time or did it just happen? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I say don't plan it.

It'll be a lot more special if it's happens when its meant to happen. Not because you guys decided when/where/etc.

I think you should just let it happen when it happens! Its spontaneous and that it what makes it memerable. If you can pick a time frame though like a certain week if that makes you feel better and tell your boyfriend that. Because he knows you well enough and knows how to make it amazing for you.

It would be way more special to just let it happen<3

I think you just need to worry about what you will experience as well as him. Thats the most important part I guess.

We are in the same situation! I dont know either but goood luck! (: