Military Recruiters PLEASE HELP?

Here is the deal: I wanted to join the Army. I went to the recruiting office and spoke with a guy. Before I could ask any questions he sent me to the Navy area. I wanted to know about the Army National Guard, however before I could ask he sent me off. Basically what I was told is: that since I had a marijuana... show more Here is the deal:

I wanted to join the Army. I went to the recruiting office and spoke with a guy. Before I could ask any questions he sent me to the Navy area. I wanted to know about the Army National Guard, however before I could ask he sent me off.

Basically what I was told is: that since I had a marijuana charge when I was 16 (7 years ago) I could not join. I signed a deterrent agreement and never seen a judge or anything.

The Navy has told me that I have to do 6 years with them before I can join the Army via the blue-green program.

I went through USMEPCOM and their servers were down when I was supposed to review my contract. ( A good thing I think now)

I want to join the Army or the National Guard- is there any way that I can join with this charge, even though I was only 16?

Right now I have been dicked around by my recruiters and the Navy Liaison to the point that I am about to tell them to go to hell. What I have seen in the last few days at USMEPCOM is discouraging enough, however I still want to join Army or guard. I don't want to join Navy really but will if I have to. 88=ASVAB 4.0 is my GPA for 168 college credit hours.

Advice PLEASE!
Update: Hey thanks for the bad advice. I smoked that **** once and got caught, now I am in a shitty situation. I need recruiters to answer not pot heads. Sorry I should have specified in the title.... Oh **** I did, maybe you were too stoned to notice?
1 answer 1