Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?

How to check my minutes on my at&t go phone?

I have an at&t prepqid go phone. I have only had the service for about 2 weeks so im still trying to get the hang of it. (never used prepaid phones before).

i bought the 25 dollar prepaid card which includes unlimited texting and 250 talk time minutes. I want to check and see how many minutes i have left. How do i do this?

• gkk_72
    Favorite Answer

Methods for Checking Your Account Balance

Dial *777# from your wireless phone. A text message with your balance will be sent to your phone at no charge.

Log in to your account online. You can get your account balance, view and update your personal profile, change your password, and view account history and details.

Call 611 from your wireless phone. Once you enter your wireless phone number, you will be given your account balance.

Call 1-866-499-7888 from a wireline phone.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i bought the 25 dollar prepaid card which includes unlimited texting and 250 talk time minutes. I want to check and see how many minutes i...

Source(s): check minutes phone: https://tr.im/mTgxV
  • ?

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axX8T

Ok go to the ATT website and register your number to create log in information. Then as soon as you log in the first page should show your voice & data usage. If it does not, there is a tab at the top of the page that says voice & data usage. Click on that. From there you can look at each line's minutes and text amounts.

My Att Go Phone

777 only tells you how much $ you owe...when I sign in to acct at ATT says I can't access...611 doesn't work

• ?

My Gophone

*777*1#