FOX NEWS found 3 doctors that disliked O'RomneyCare on Megyn Kelly's show today. Who would have thought that?

If so, why?

How do people watch this?

• Alice
    Favorite Answer

Megyn Kelly has the pristine beauty of a porcelain doll. Then she goes and, with that lovely face, makes some twisted, hate-filled facial expression, revealing her very nasty personality. It's bizarrely fascinating, like getting a glimpse of the alien looking out from what you assume are a normal human being's eyes, or having the magic mask drop for a second from the face of the ugly witch queen.

That's the only reason I can imagine anyone would watch her on television. The content never bears any remote resemblance to reality. It's certainly not an informative show, just a lot of hoo-hah reinforcement of the agenda with which the puppet masters of Fox wish to innoculate the brains of the gullible and ignorant.

Any litigation that regulates the reimbursement of a service is going to have both detractors and supporters. I am very familiar with the medical industry and it seems to me that certain specialties such as orthopedic surgeons or most surgeons are against the law and most internal physicians or family practitioners are okay with it... In other words, it seems that the physicians that make the most money are afraid of any change (even though all doctors have been reimbursed less over the last decade while healthcare costs have nearly doubled).

I can't speak on why people watch doctors talking about healthcare reform like they are policy experts... I never ask a pilot why a airplane has to be inspected by a government agency or ask pharmaceutical CEO on what side effects are with the drug they produce. As far as healthcare reform works I would talk to a hospital CEO or a CFO on how the reform affects their services and reimbursement before I would ask a doctor. I don't know of a provider administer for a hospital who is actually against this law (I am sure there must be some but I find it interesting that organizations that are obviously against the law --like Fox News-- don't produce these administrators; instead they march out physicians that have private practices that maybe make $500K to $2million which is peanuts in that industry).

***I am VERY skeptical of POOHCAT's answer and knowing so many doctors who are against reform because he or she says those doctors hate Medicare. Medicare is easy reimbursement for a physician: they pay promptly if bills ae filed correctly and they are the standard for commercial insurance when it comes to reimbursement... The way it works in this nation is that commercial insurance can get away with paying less or the same as Medicare so they use Medicare as a fee standard.

I can add a half dozen more. The doctors at my clinic. I have talked to them and they hate what it is going to do. They don't believe for one minute that it is going to solve the problem. In fact, they believe that it will cause more serious problems than we have now. Not only will hospital costs go up just to take care of the paperwork (they hate Medicare too), but if people take advantage of the exchanges or get on Medicaid easier, it will increase the number of "no pay but need my time" patients coming in. This means less care for the rest of us and higher prices for OUR visits...let alone the fact that we will probably have marked increased in our private insurance to cover the costs.

I am all for helping those who can not help themselves. That is why we give FREE care or Medicaid help to people, but to raise eligibility requirements so that another thirty million will be covered...I don't see how this could be considered fair or right. I am middle working class...and I have paid for my own health insurance since it became available. Under the new guidelines, I am just above the cut off point for Medicaid now. THAT IS SICK. If people can prove that they NEED help, give it to them....but I don't want to pay for healthcare for people who CHOOSE to spend their money on other "stuff" that they don't want to live without.

• Biba

They were probably chiropractors or podiatrists.

The American Medical Association and the American Cancer Society both voiced their approval of the Affordable Healthcare Act and the SCOTUS ruling yesterday.

Three doctors don't mean squat and I'm sure that Fox "news" had to hunt high and low to find 3 to come on their show and trash the ACA

• lare

my brother is a doctor, he designed highways. PhD Transportation Engineer. he even asks for a doctor discount on his airplane tickets. he would love to get on Fox News.

• T-Bone

To answer your question;

You can add the three doctors at the Hospital ER I work at....they are already making plans to get out of public health and starting private practices.......Enjoy you rationed care and long waits.....Us in the health care field tried to warn you.....

Fox has long joined the ranks of the Lame stream, bought out bias media and government Lies, just by ignoring a Peoples Candidate for President RON PAUL!.

Well there are pros and cons to every thing

I do not know how people can watch Fox

I find the propaganda on Fox repulsive - but to each their own I guess .

And what they didn't tell you I'm sure is that they contacted 200 doctors to find the 3 that would say that.

Why are you wanting to shift the blame for Obozocare to Romney?