Rate some Pokemon Nicknames?

I like coming up with nicknames and I thought that maybe they're original, but I also figured that that's being pretty vain. So here are six nicknames that I like:

Stantler (Luzh). Comes from the word "Illusion" and put "zh" where the "s" would've been.

Archeops (Pteryx). Pretty self explanatory due to its design and name coming from the winged dinosaur "archaeopteryx".

Serperior (Cobrak). Ok, I'll admit that Serperior isn't like a cobra, but it stuck for me. It takes the words "cobra" and "break".

Sceptile (Winner). I wanna thank and kill my brother for getting me intrested in the series...anyway, the reason I love the nickname Winner on my Sceptile is because its nature was Jolly.

Jellicent (Pringles). It's male, it has the mustache, and it feeds off something from people (Pringles feeds off your money and Jellicent feeds off your life energy).

Arcanine (Nineara). I have a trend that has me put the last part of a Pokemon's name and add "-ara", unless it had an "a", then I just added "-ra".

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pretty good man. keep it up! if u made a nick name for deoxys that would be cool. (best answer maybe?)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I think they are all good, except Sceptle. You have really good meathods of naming them. Pringles. I never would've thought of that. Sorry i can't help you think of another name. I never do it and your so much better at it than me anyway.

• 8 years ago

Pokemon is for 2 year olds.

Source(s): MY MOM
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Pokemon is for 10 year olds

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I name my pokemon off of bosses in other games I played. My heartgold was all devil may cry three.

feraligator - vergil

espion - geryon

houndoom - agni

crobat - rudra

vespiqueen - nevan

dragonite -beowulf

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Great nicknames! Very well thought out.

• Watson
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

good nicknames

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.