Rate some Pokemon Nicknames?

I like coming up with nicknames and I thought that maybe they're original, but I also figured that that's being pretty vain. So here are six nicknames that I like: Stantler (Luzh). Comes from the word "Illusion" and put "zh" where the "s" would've been. Archeops (Pteryx).... show more I like coming up with nicknames and I thought that maybe they're original, but I also figured that that's being pretty vain. So here are six nicknames that I like:
Stantler (Luzh). Comes from the word "Illusion" and put "zh" where the "s" would've been.
Archeops (Pteryx). Pretty self explanatory due to its design and name coming from the winged dinosaur "archaeopteryx".
Serperior (Cobrak). Ok, I'll admit that Serperior isn't like a cobra, but it stuck for me. It takes the words "cobra" and "break".
Sceptile (Winner). I wanna thank and kill my brother for getting me intrested in the series...anyway, the reason I love the nickname Winner on my Sceptile is because its nature was Jolly.
Jellicent (Pringles). It's male, it has the mustache, and it feeds off something from people (Pringles feeds off your money and Jellicent feeds off your life energy).
Arcanine (Nineara). I have a trend that has me put the last part of a Pokemon's name and add "-ara", unless it had an "a", then I just added "-ra".