Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 9 years ago

do you also like tennis commentator tim henman?

just watching wimbledon on 2, delayed play due to rainy weather and tim is commentating to sue barker with lindsay devenport about the last couple of days play.....on the nadal match with lucos of course.

i think henman is a truthful, well spoken classy guy, also very sophisticated, i really like his approach to tennis and the players...he gives accurate observations.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's improving - which means just as he was on Court, he's being more 'aggressive' (how I HATE that description of anything to do with tennis, which Tim uses all the time!!) and not sitting on the fence as much as he has in the past. Previously he just seemed to be so PC that it was painful. Well he should be able to comment giving accurate observations.

Personally I prefer Greg and Boris - and even McEnroe much as he can be very patronising at times, especially re Murray lol.

• Tishu
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes like him

funny guy

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

They are eeerie sounding robots.

• 9 years ago

i think he is great and really funny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.