Scull666 asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Does Big Show hold the record for the most Face/Heel Changes?

So yet again WWE have changed Big Show from Face to Heel. At the moment we are being directed to BOO him.

How long do you think it will be before he goes back to being a face again, I think the last time he was heel when he turned against Undertaker and then tagged with Y2J, lasted about a year

So how long do you think this one will last. It never seems to work turning him into a heel

And does he hold the record for most heel/face changes or can you think of a superstar who has had more

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think only Terry Funk has had more heel/face changes than Big Show, only because Terry wrestled for over 40 years and wrestled for just about every promotion on the planet at one time or another. With Terry Funk, you never really knew what he was until the match started and he might very well switch sides next show. But Terry Funk is nuts and that's just who he is.

Big Show is different. He's a charming and likable guy, and a natural face. He should be a face all the time. Kinda like Andre The Giant was before he turned heel on Hogan. But the WWE seems to turn Big Show heel whenever his popularity starts to drop off a bit.

I think Show will either lose (fair and square) a big showdown to Cena, or come up short in a title match against Sheamus, and decide he would rather have the fans on his side than booing him. He might even apologize for being a bad guy to get the fans back on his side. But for right now, the WWE needs a monster heel until Orton, Barrett, or Lesnar come back. Re-masking Kane didn't work as well as they (and the IWC) had hoped.

• 8 years ago

I think he's tied with Jericho for most face/heel turns because EVERY TIME Jericho comes back to WWE he's a face for a few weeks then turns heel and stays like that till he leaves.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I could see him being heel until early 2013 and I guess he does have the most heel and face changes but so far Big Show he's been boring to me

• 8 years ago

LOL i cant think of any one even near the amount of times Big Show change, ha WWE just dont know what to do with him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

No,I'm Pretty Sure Vince McMahon Does.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Him or Kurt Angle.

• 8 years ago

no Vince McMahon

• Either him or Jericho.

• 8 years ago

i think yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.