Does Big Show hold the record for the most Face/Heel Changes?

So yet again WWE have changed Big Show from Face to Heel. At the moment we are being directed to BOO him. How long do you think it will be before he goes back to being a face again, I think the last time he was heel when he turned against Undertaker and then tagged with Y2J, lasted about a year So how long do... show more So yet again WWE have changed Big Show from Face to Heel. At the moment we are being directed to BOO him.

How long do you think it will be before he goes back to being a face again, I think the last time he was heel when he turned against Undertaker and then tagged with Y2J, lasted about a year

So how long do you think this one will last. It never seems to work turning him into a heel

And does he hold the record for most heel/face changes or can you think of a superstar who has had more