Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

How am I sure I'm the real mom of my kid?

I just had a baby and it looks more like the man i had my baby with. It doesn't look like me at all and i'm scared that he was cheating on me with another lady and I had her kid. This child is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i can't imagine giving my baby to the real mom! How do I know?

Favorite Answer

I've seen this question asked before. You're not just a stupid troll, but an unoriginal one as well.

Troll. But hilarious story that's kinda related:

I was watching Game of Thrones with my sister, Tara. I was explaining how in the book, Sansa, Robb, Bran, and Rickon all look like Catelyn, whereas Jon and Arya both look like Ned. Because Jon is Ned's bastard, Tara says to me "Ooooh! Does that mean Arya is a bastard too?". Yes Tara. Somehow Lady Catelyn managed to give birth to her husband's bastard daughter. XD

• ceridd

Haaha! Great Question!

But seriously, I have heard guys say this soooo many times - OK, usually on trashy daytime talk shows, but.........I've frquently heard guys deny being the father of a baby because it doesn't look at ALL like him. It's just too stupid to be called ignorant; True intellectual impairment.

If you mean genetically, it's impossible to have someone else's kid. The chances of the kid looking like their dad or mom are at chance, and sometimes it happens that they don't look much like one of them, or occassionally neither. If you had sex with this man, you had his genetics in you, and no one else's.

If you mean the question of does he love you or not, I don't know. You should have a serious talk with him to get information.

The baby is yours. Absolutely yours!!

if it is the best thing that has happened to you then keep t and love it.

Seriously??? If you are asking this you shouldn't have a baby in the first place. Do you not know how reproduction works??

If the baby came out of your vagina it is 100% yours sweetie his jeans are most likely stronger then yours causeing the baby to look more like him then you

Did you carry it in your uterus for nine months? Did you go into labor for it? Did you give birth to it?

If you answered all "yes," then it's yours. If you answered all "no..." I worry about the future of civilization.

Settle it on the Maury show :P

You ARE NOT the mother!!

Source(s): I love that people think this is real :)

If u had the kid it's urs