Does anyone experience ASMR?

I recently found the "ASMR community" on Youtube and I've really been enjoying the videos and I use them to fall asleep nearly every night, they do wonders. I don't actually really have ASMR (the head tingles and everything) but it really relaxes me. Many things such as releaxing voices, crinkling... show more I recently found the "ASMR community" on Youtube and I've really been enjoying the videos and I use them to fall asleep nearly every night, they do wonders. I don't actually really have ASMR (the head tingles and everything) but it really relaxes me. Many things such as releaxing voices, crinkling paper, nail tapping, etc, can trigger ASMR. Here is what I'm talking about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSY_5AXnPF4

If any of you listen to videos like that, do you have any recommended people I could check out? And does anyone else have ASMR? If you do, could you explain what it feels like? Also, how did you first find out you had it?
Update: The ASMR I'm talking about is Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response