Disneyland or California Adventure?

I need help in deciding which one. I have a boyfriend in Hawai'i and since I moved to Cali recently, I'm thinking about getting a job and also about buying tickets for Disneyland or California Adventure, since I want to have a date with him there, since his never been to the mainland before and never been... show more I need help in deciding which one. I have a boyfriend in Hawai'i and since I moved to Cali recently, I'm thinking about getting a job and also about buying tickets for Disneyland or California Adventure, since I want to have a date with him there, since his never been to the mainland before and never been to neither of them. But I don't know what's really the difference between California Adv. and Disneyland. I only know Cali Adv. has bigger and scarier rides than Disneyland, that's about it. Is there anything else? Can someone help me know the differences? Like what about entertaining shows? or something lol. Thanks:)!
Update: Oh and by the way, if you guys think just Cali Adv. Just because Disneyland is more childish, we're one of those couples that like cute things and get along sometimes like kids. So it doesn't matter, I just wanna know which one can actually be a better date for the both of us.
1 answer 1