Which car is hotter, Chrysler 300 or Cadillac STS?

Both silver, and both 2005. Kinda old but it is what I can afford now. I love how the Cadillac drives, but which one is flashier?

Favorite Answer

The Cadillac STS is a great choice! The STS is very refined, stylish, well-equipped, and comfortable. The performance will be quite nice too at 255 horsepower for a V6 engine or 320 horsepower for a V8 engine. My favorite feature of the Cadillac is the sleek exterior and very comfortable seating. Take some proper precaution before buying any pre-owned. Make sure it's mechanic inspected, get the market value, and be sure to give it a test drive. Best of luck with whatever you decide!

Matt of GM Cadillac Customer Service

Cadillac STS

Source(s): My brain

The STS is flashy if you're a senior citizen. The Chrysler has a more universal appeal. Keep in mind, I'm a GM guy, and I still like the 300 better. Especially if it's an SRT8.

• C7S

Cadillac is a better car.

STS. Way better. I'm looking into buying one myself. 2008. Looks great & super comfortable. You'll have them heads turning! (:

Source(s): Soon to be owner of one.