Is Jerry Sandusky a homosexual?

I and my wife followed the story of the American football coach Jerry Sandusky, who molested young and teenage boys. He recently was convicted of multiple child sex offenses.
We are really curious - is he a homosexual or a pedophile?
Update: Ok. So... if he molested a boy when the boy was 17 yo Sandusky was a child molester, and the next morning when the boy turned 18 Sandusky performed a legitimate act on the young man as a ... who...?
Let me educate myself, I just cannot understand the distinguishing point.
Update 2: To a Bear Behind: Sandusky preyed exclusively on boys. And this thing about 'Paedophilia an acquired sexual fetish for children while homosexuality is an innate, inborn sexuality just as heterosexuality is", can you supported by anything? Quote a scientific journal or medical authority, please. I will... show more To a Bear Behind:

Sandusky preyed exclusively on boys. And this thing about 'Paedophilia an acquired sexual fetish for children while homosexuality is an innate, inborn sexuality just as heterosexuality is", can you supported by anything? Quote a scientific journal or medical authority, please.

I will help you:

'No one knows what causes heterosexuality, homosexuality, or bisexuality.'

'Some people believe that sexual orientation is innate and fixed; however, sexual orientation develops across a person’s lifetime.'

AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION
http://healthyminds.org/More-Info-For/GayLesbianBisexuals.aspx

"There are several reasons for regarding pedophilia as a sexual orientation rather than as a perverse act of an evil manipulator of children (Howitt, 1995). One of these is that the pedophile orientation is formed by the age of young adulthood or late adolescence--much as homosexual orientation is.

"Howitt, D. (2002). "Social Excl
Update 3: "Social Exclusion--Pedophile Style," in Goodwin, Robin and Cramer, Duncan (eds.), Inappropriate Relationships, p. 232.
Update 4: Jessie, STOP ranting and lying immediately. DID I say that pedophile is the same as gay? Who did I misquote? Correct my quotation. FOR your information, there is no proof. I know where to find many things – and neither you no anybody else suggested any comprehensive source to support your feel-good theories. For... show more Jessie, STOP ranting and lying immediately. DID I say that pedophile is the same as gay? Who did I misquote? Correct my quotation.
FOR your information, there is no proof. I know where to find many things – and neither you no anybody else suggested any comprehensive source to support your feel-good theories. For this phrase" You have been caught lying too many times" I can sue you in a court, my dear lady.
I was asking for a SCIENTIFIC journal, book, medical authority, etc.of the same sort as my suggestions of sources. APA is not good enough for you on the question of innate or not innate?
What you suggested is an online article on a BOX TURTLE web site addressing parents and saying that gays are not threat to our children. DID I suggest that gays pose a direct sexual threat to our children?
NO. I didn't.
My question was: Is Jerry Sandusky a homosexual?

It turns out that you are a hater.