Is Jerry Sandusky a homosexual?

I and my wife followed the story of the American football coach Jerry Sandusky, who molested young and teenage boys. He recently was convicted of multiple child sex offenses.

We are really curious - is he a homosexual or a pedophile?

Ok. So... if he molested a boy when the boy was 17 yo Sandusky was a child molester, and the next morning when the boy turned 18 Sandusky performed a legitimate act on the young man as a ... who...?

Let me educate myself, I just cannot understand the distinguishing point.

To a Bear Behind:

Sandusky preyed exclusively on boys. And this thing about 'Paedophilia an acquired sexual fetish for children while homosexuality is an innate, inborn sexuality just as heterosexuality is", can you supported by anything? Quote a scientific journal or medical authority, please.

I will help you:

'No one knows what causes heterosexuality, homosexuality, or bisexuality.'

'Some people believe that sexual orientation is innate and fixed; however, sexual orientation develops across a person’s lifetime.'

AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION

http://healthyminds.org/More-Info-For/GayLesbianBi...

"There are several reasons for regarding pedophilia as a sexual orientation rather than as a perverse act of an evil manipulator of children (Howitt, 1995). One of these is that the pedophile orientation is formed by the age of young adulthood or late adolescence--much as homosexual orientation is.

"Howitt, D. (2002). "Social Excl

"Social Exclusion--Pedophile Style," in Goodwin, Robin and Cramer, Duncan (eds.), Inappropriate Relationships, p. 232.

Jessie, STOP ranting and lying immediately. DID I say that pedophile is the same as gay? Who did I misquote? Correct my quotation.

FOR your information, there is no proof. I know where to find many things – and neither you no anybody else suggested any comprehensive source to support your feel-good theories. For this phrase" You have been caught lying too many times" I can sue you in a court, my dear lady.

I was asking for a SCIENTIFIC journal, book, medical authority, etc.of the same sort as my suggestions of sources. APA is not good enough for you on the question of innate or not innate?

What you suggested is an online article on a BOX TURTLE web site addressing parents and saying that gays are not threat to our children. DID I suggest that gays pose a direct sexual threat to our children?

NO. I didn't.

My question was: Is Jerry Sandusky a homosexual?

It turns out that you are a hater.

Favorite Answer

It all depends on where you live. I think he is gay and NOT a pedophile. The Vigilante Mommies of America have spied a remunerative source of income from litigation, that's the sum of it.

ALL those "boys" were over 15, most of them young men in their late teens. They were college football players. Nobody can make any boy do something he doesn't want to, let alone a young man of that description.Any young man who has not been rehearsed to go into dramatic hysterics will tell you that any sex is better than no sex.

And all he did was practise oral sex on them, i.e. a b.j. The wife for a former US president is on record as saying that was the best way to keep a man satisfied.

In other places, there would never have been a charge made: Spain (age of consent 13), Germany (14), even the UK (16) for most of the charges.

Paedophiles prey on minors, homosexuals do not. Some homosexual people may be paedophiles but the majority - around 94% - of paedophiles are heterosexual. Paedophilia is an acquired sexual fetish for children while homosexuality is an innate, inborn sexuality just as heterosexuality is. Paedophilia isn't a sexuality, it's a fetish that focuses solely on sexual gratification - with children - for the perpetrator. That is not what any sexuality is about.

Some experts believe paedophiles are without a sexuality and that's why they are attracted to children. I'm not quite sure how that follows though, since they are sexually attracted to minors while true asexual's have no sexual attraction for anyone.

You haters keep trying this worn-out lie. Being gay is NOT the same as being a pedophile. Once again you misquote to support your insupportable lies.

We will not play your games. You expect us to swallow your distorted quotations unquestioning while ignoring ours. That's a hypocritical double standard, par for the course of the rest of your hypocrisies. The proof is all over the place. available to anyone who wants to go looking for it. You already know where to find it. You have proven time and time again that you do not want to see it, because you know it disproves your lies.

You know this. We know this. Everyone reading knows this. You're a liar, Andrew. You've been caught lying too many times. Simply sticking your fingers in your ears and crying "La La La I can't hear you" doesn't change this. It only makes you look more ridiculous than you've already managed.

Edit: You're mirroring again. You're trying to reflect my valid accusations back onto me. This is a busted tactic only used by busted liars. That you think it works says a great deal about your character.

No Andrew, I am not a hater. I don't hate you. You're not worthy of my hate nor anyone else's. You're merely a poor, sad, pitiful excuse for a human being who has allowed his hatred to eat himself out from the inside until he is merely a shell of a man, so removed from humainity that he thinks lies are sufficient to support his cause. You're worthy of pity, not hatred. I truly pity you, and the lost potential you represent.

Pedophile.

they're ignorant idiots, of course. I admit i don't comprehend precisely who the guy is yet i'm getting the effect from comments i've got seen at here these days that he's a convicted paedophile. if so, he's have been given extra in person-friendly with the heterosexual community, for the reason that approximately ninety 4-ninety six% of kiddie fiddlers are as we talk adult men. he's plenty extra in all probability to be their hero than ours.

He didn't pursue contemporaries for a mutually agreed tryst, he went after juveniles in a predatory manner. That is the difference between homos and pedos.

• earl

He's a pedophile. Pedophiles can molest children of any sex, regardless of their sexual orientation. I think he molested the boys because he showered with them. or because it was his preference.

• Raatz

He was strictly into children as far as anything I've read, a pedophile.

eta: He didn't molest any 18 year olds, they pre- pubescent.

If the sex of the victim is the same as the assulter, it is homosexual, but far more important that the act was commited against a child. The gender of the victims doesn't make it a lesser act