Thongs: How Long Does It Take For These Things To Get Comfortable!!?

This is going to sound weird because I'm a guy, but I've decided I want to make the switch to thong underwear. No, I'm not gay, I just have a bit of a thong obsession. I LOVE thongs on women, and I am not even interested in ladies who don't wear them. So I decided since I love thongs so much, I might as well wear them myself.

The other day I bought a few packages of men's thongs (I have no interest in wearing female clothing) from K-Mart and decided to wear my first thong for the whole day yesterday. I've been wearing one again all day today (about 16 hours) and I still just can't seem to get comfortable in it. To put it bluntly, it feels like I have a constant wedgie. It's very distracting and I've had to reach down the back of my pants and pull it out probably like 20 times these last two days.

I know tons of girls who wear thongs all the time and they're never picking their butt or anything so I was wondering if you adjust to the sensation, or do you just ignore the discomfort? I really want to wear thongs, but how do you ladies function at work/school having something permanently stuck between your butt cheeks all day?

How do you get past that "My underwear is stuck up my backside, and I need to pull it out" feeling?

So I'm looking for any advice on how I can get used to wearing thong underwear every day. I'm assuming it takes a little while to adjust to them because I cannot imagine women would wear thongs all day, every day, if they were constantly fighting the urge in their mind to pull them out of their crack. hahaha Thing is, I'm not really used to anything ever being tight on me clothing wise, let alone going up my butt. Im actually a commando guy! lol

I know this is a strange question and that's why I'm asking it anonymously online. So i would appreciate helpful answers instead of mean ones. Thanks everyone!

Favorite Answer

actually. if a girls been active all day and doing lots of things,then they're always picking at it when no ones watching, <- Fact

but you do get used to them, give it like 5 days, and you'll be fine

also, the type of pants you wear, if it thick jeans...then man, i feel bad for you, but stretchy thing pants, if doesnt fell like your wearing underwear at all :')

and idk what type of thongs you have but look for a G-string for starters,

Well..... Men Thongs... Just Imagine How Bad Thongs For Girls Smell At The End Of The Day... And Then x10 For Men:]

I Extremely Suggest You Wear Boxers Like My Self And Sister.

All I could say is thank you a good deal for giving me the final chortle i've got had in a at the same time as! Oh guy as quickly as I first study this i could no longer stop cracking up. i do no longer know something approximately thongs besides what they appear as if on a ladies butt. You although are hilarious and only asked the final question i've got seen all day fairly while on the start you have been speaking approximately lady thongs. Hilarious

You should always wear what's most comfortable for you. But, if you insist on wearing thongs, then you have to deal with the "up your butt" feeling.

WEEELLLLL you might want to get a larger size so it's not as tight and bothersome. If it's not as tight you wont even notice it being there. Trust me, looser is better than too tight. After about a day of wearing them you shouldn't notice it at all.

hahahaha. dude just wear boxers, thongs are tooooo unconfortable! they look hot on girls like myself but i dont think they look hot on men:)

Source(s): my brain

Probably because women dont have a penis and balls that make thongs uncomfortable, my suggestion...WEAR MENS BOXERS

I have no clue. I've never wore a thong before

Source(s): IM FREAKINg14 xD

that thong must smell like sh!t

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.