Chance of getting into U of M Ann Arbor?

Hey I was wondering if my chances of getting accepted in to Ann Arbor were high? Im a in-state resident. ACT-27 Im gonna retake it, my goal is a 31 GPA unweighted-3.917 GPA weighted- 4.1 Rank-15/735 I'm in DCMST, a magnet school for students advanced in Math, Science and Technology AP classes taken- 8... show more Hey I was wondering if my chances of getting accepted in to Ann Arbor were high?
Im a in-state resident.
ACT-27 Im gonna retake it, my goal is a 31
GPA unweighted-3.917
GPA weighted- 4.1
Rank-15/735
I'm in DCMST, a magnet school for students advanced in Math, Science and Technology
AP classes taken- 8 total
Sophmore year
AP History (5),
Junior Year
AP Biology (?), AP Language and Composition (?), AP Government (?), AP MacroEconomics,
Senior Year
AP Chemistry, AP Literature, AP Statitstics

Dual Enrollment
PreCalc, and i have finished Calc 1+2 before my senior year
Im taking Intro to Logic, Intro Anthropology, Political Science, and Intro to Pych as my senior dual classes.
All my other classes have been honors, and electives such as anatomy, physics, and genetics,

My extracirucclars include
JV Softball
Varsity Softball
Co-Creator and Treasurer of the counties first UNICEF club
An active member of Key Club, NHS, Pre-Med club, Enviormental Club, Do Something Club, and the Writing Center.
Tutoring in math and science
Volunteering at the local hospital
Volunteering at an elementary school
Participated in DCMST science fair, won third place in Biology
ISEF competition- honorable mention
I have over 150+ hours
Key Clubber of the month
Student Council

Theres plenty more but i cant remember. lol