Chance of getting into U of M Ann Arbor?

Hey I was wondering if my chances of getting accepted in to Ann Arbor were high?

Im a in-state resident.

ACT-27 Im gonna retake it, my goal is a 31

GPA unweighted-3.917

GPA weighted- 4.1

Rank-15/735

I'm in DCMST, a magnet school for students advanced in Math, Science and Technology

AP classes taken- 8 total

Sophmore year

AP History (5),

Junior Year

AP Biology (?), AP Language and Composition (?), AP Government (?), AP MacroEconomics,

Senior Year

AP Chemistry, AP Literature, AP Statitstics

Dual Enrollment

PreCalc, and i have finished Calc 1+2 before my senior year

Im taking Intro to Logic, Intro Anthropology, Political Science, and Intro to Pych as my senior dual classes.

All my other classes have been honors, and electives such as anatomy, physics, and genetics,

My extracirucclars include

JV Softball

Varsity Softball

Co-Creator and Treasurer of the counties first UNICEF club

An active member of Key Club, NHS, Pre-Med club, Enviormental Club, Do Something Club, and the Writing Center.

Tutoring in math and science

Volunteering at the local hospital

Volunteering at an elementary school

Participated in DCMST science fair, won third place in Biology

ISEF competition- honorable mention

I have over 150+ hours

Key Clubber of the month

Student Council

Theres plenty more but i cant remember. lol

Favorite Answer

You will have no problem if you apply early and especially if you increase that ACT score by a point or more.

Source(s): Lives in MI. Knows lots of friends who attend UofM.
  • svatos

i might say you have an exceedingly stable shot at Michigan, besides the undeniable fact that this is extremely complicated to declare with basically your deliberate ACT/SAT. I have been given a 33 ACT (retaking it) and 2180 SAT (in all danger won't retake, basically deliver in ACT basically) and my counselor says i will in all danger get in at Michigan (the place i choose for to pass if i can not get into ND), and that i even have comparable stats in any different case (somewhat larger GPA and extra AP, yet no longer extraordinarily athletic, and not as lots provider hours). So i might say you're in the dazzling place for Michigan. Ivy league colleges besides the undeniable fact that, no longer likely. maybe Cornell, yet Harvard, Yale and so on. are unrealistic. you appear to be an exceedingly properly rounded pupil however and that i'm specific you will get right into a great college.