Can you get space cakes legally online?

Is there any place that sells any food containing THC online? I have a medical card, so I can get it legally, I'm just kind of limited on resources.

Favorite Answer

I don't think so. They have no way of verifying that you are indeed buying to product and someone hasn't stolen your card and ordered under your name. You can, however, get box brownie (or cake) mix, make cani-butter and sub the oil for melted butter and make your own.

The ratio is 1/2 oz per pound of butter with High grade

1 oz per pound of low grade

Add butter and broken up product, SLOWLY heat for at least 1/2 an hour ( you want one or two bubbles per 5 seconds NO MORE or you will burst the tch cells and send them flying in the air deaming your product useless.)

It is done when it is a nice, deep green.

Good luck!

Source(s): self medicated pastry chef :p
  • leep

Buy Space Cakes Online

• Mara

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axGQJ

Nope Nope Nope. That because we are part of Holland (Netherlands Antilles: Curacao, Bonaire, St. Maarten, Saba, and Statia) that don't mean u can get those things legally.

• Carol

Yes you may do so I was there last year and had the best time of my life