Does anyone else wish Lori Beth Denberg would go back into acting?

I would love to see her in Jennette Mccurdy's new show that is being produced by Dan Schnieder as a mom or sister roll!! Does anyone else agree?

• Cogito
    Favorite Answer

No - I would want her (whoever she is - I've never heard of her) to do whatever makes her happy.

Some people only want to act for a short time, and then they're sick of it.

Some actors find that they want to pursue other interests, some just hate the lifestyle, many hate the fame that can accompany success and aim to regain their privacy.

Most child actors simply find that they aren't good enough when they grow up to compete in the adult world of acting - it's very competitive. And once you're an adult you can't get away with just being able to say a line or two to camera and look cute. Without going back to drama school and studying real acting for a few years, they're unlikely to be good enough.

And by the way - a roll is a small bready thing. A role is a part in a play, show or movie.

Not if that's not what she wants.

Most child/teen actors prefer to be "normal" adults and stop acting once they have a choice.

I was really too young to see her during All That's original run, but I've seen her on The 90's Are All That.

It would be cool to have other 90's/early 00's Nick actors on some new shows.

Take Drake Bell, or Kenan and Kel, as an example.

Source(s): Actress/Model/Singer/Dancer

No. I am not a fan of her.