DJ

How is the Simpsons still airing?

It is not funny anymore. At all. I've watched so many Simpsons episodes and I really enjoy the earlier episodes up until around 2008ish. They started going downhill and is like...not even funny. I'm not saying they should cancel they show because it has lots of fans, just wondering how it is continuing to stay strong without being funny?

class has no place in comedy

And Family Guy is not just fart jokes. Their newer episodes are a lot more in depth. It really doesn't have that many fart jokes. Maybe 1 every 3 episodes.

Favorite Answer

youre not funny.

Ive watched every episode.

Its the only respectable comedy left on TV

Im sorry it cant be family guy with fart jokes

Some people have more class than you.

I've got to admit I do think Family Guy is better now than The Simpsons, however, I'm glad The Simpsons is still running today because for me it is the best Animated Show in History. Although I do find the new episodes not as funny as the old ones.

I agree with you DJ, but too many of today's TV viewers will settle for cartoons with corny and ignorant jokes. I liked The Simpsons at first then I got bored with it after about two years, I didn't watch a second episode of family guy since I don't care for obtuse jokes.

Apparently enough people think it is still funny. I have never watched a single episode of the show ever.

There is far too much Money involved in the Simpsons for it to come of air!

i ask myself that question everyday the show use to be good

now it sucks to bad they should of ended it strong cuz there fading it til no one rembers bout it

and yes family guy rocks gotta love the old pervert named herbert

i agree i have no idea. i think family guy is WAY funnier