Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the name to this movie.?

I recently watched a movie and I can't seem too remember the name. It was mostly about witchcraft. There was two teenage boys at the end and they we're fighting to see who had the more powers. I am almost positive that the movie name started with a 'C'. Everyone thought that one of the boys' fathers' was dead, but near the end, it reveals that he isn't. He just had all of his powers drained. It was fantastic movie and I would really like to know the name of it.... Please help(:

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Covenant (2006)? Never saw it, just heard and read about it.

Plot (according to Wikipedia):

The story begins in 1692, when five families from the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts formed a covenant of silence that would forever protect their remarkable powers. One family went too far, though, and as a result of their transgression they were forever banished from the land.

Flash forward to the new millennium and the four Sons of Ipswich are now the student elite at the prestigious Spenser Academy. To the students of the Spenser Academy, The Sons of Ipswich, Caleb Danvers (Steven Strait), Pogue Parry (Taylor Kitsch), Reid Garwin (Toby Hemingway), and Tyler Simms (Chace Crawford), are the baddest boys on campus. But that's not all they share. The four friends also share a 300-year-old secret: they're Warlocks, the teenage descendants of a 17th-century coven of Witches, the five families of 1692.

Bound by their sacred ancestry and sworn to silence, these four teens share a secret so remarkable that it has served to protect their families for hundreds of years. So when the long-banished fifth son, Chase Collins (Sebastian Stan), suddenly appears and threatens to kill their loved ones, they realize they must face their enemy in order to prevent him from stealing their powers and shattering The Covenant forever. The battle is on to ensure the safety of The Covenant and lay the one descendent who threatens to reveal their secret to rest once and for all.

• 9 years ago

The Covenant

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Covenant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP0C9gox1yc

Four young men who belong to a supernatural legacy are forced to battle a fifth power long thought to have died out. Another great force they must contend with is the jealousy and suspicion that threatens to tear them apart. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475944/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.