A question about a stupid, creepy viral video of Mickey Mouse?

Well, my friend told me yesterday about a stupid video about Mickey Mouse. I love Mickey Mouse, ''he'' was my favorite childhood character. Also known as ''Suicide Mickey'' or something like that, it's an old mickey mouse film with a simple setting, where he walks in a street and then the video gets disturbing sounds and images. I wanna know more about it but I won't watch it. Please explain to me what is it, I kept thinking what the actual fawk was that.

I know it's old, but I never even heard of it.

Tell me, how disturbing is the video shown on youtube?

Favorite Answer

It's a creepypasta (a scary story that goes around the internet, completely fake), and one of the more popular ones at that, and basically the story goes there was a film reel that was found that Walt Disney had been making and so one of the film assistants went to watch it by herself and after the end that isn't shown in the youtube video, she ran out and committed suicide because of the apparent thing that was cut off in the video. It's kind of creepy, but if you're into that stuff I don't think it will ruin Mickey Mouse for you and it's pretty cool.

The video shown on youtube really isn't that disturbing. I mean it kind of depends on how freaked out about stuff you get. I mean it's something where if you watch it while in a dark room and no one around, it probably would freak you out quite a bit, but in the middle of the day it's only a bit scary.

Source(s): Being on the internet for way too long and being into creepy stuff

Scary Mickey Mouse Video

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Well, my friend told me yesterday about a stupid video about Mickey Mouse. I love Mickey Mouse, ''he'' was my favorite childhood character. Also known as ''Suicide Mickey'' or something like that, it's an old mickey mouse film with a simple setting, where he...

Source(s): question stupid creepy viral video mickey mouse: https://tr.im/QUTK2

Brilliant