Can teachers block a doorway?

I was in class today and my teacher told me to pick some rubbish up off the floor. I refused because it wasn't mine and the teacher was being unreasonable. The lunch bell had gone, so i was walking to the door and she blocked my way, so i walked around a different way and she put her hand up against the door... show more I was in class today and my teacher told me to pick some rubbish up off the floor. I refused because it wasn't mine and the teacher was being unreasonable. The lunch bell had gone, so i was walking to the door and she blocked my way, so i walked around a different way and she put her hand up against the door blocking me in when all the other students had left. I asked her to move politely; but she didn't. So i just continued walking and her arm hit across my chest which i then knocked out the way. (with no force at all). She then said that she was going to put me in isolation or give me an after school detention, which i think is totally unreasonable, as i did nothing to deserve it.
So i was just wondering whether or not it was illegal for her to block the doorway and not let me out of class.
I live in the UK. I'm 15 years old and in year 10.
Update: i didn;t pick up the trash because it was some skanky used tissues with snot all over them and i didn;t want to touch that. sorry for not wanting to get some fecking disease!