Joe asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 9 years ago

Can I Put fire out with Gasoline?

Favorite Answer

Gasoline make fire bigger

Or Gasoline make fire boom boom

one or the other

• ?

Putting Out Fire With Gasoline

You can theoretically put out a fire with gasoline. The question is how much fire and with how much gasoline.

The idea, is to send the gasoline with enough volume, with enough speed, and with enough integrity (not vaporised) into the flame so that the gasoline is able to remove heat from the flame's fuel and/or cut of its oxygen source instantly. If you can't do either of those two things instantly, then obviously the gasoline will catch fire and you have a significantly more serious problem on your hands.

• Athena

No, but you can with kerosene. Some fires anyway.

Don't throw gas on a fire.

I seriously hope this is just a joke. DO NOT ever attempt to put out a fire out with gasoline. Do you not ever READ the warning labels on gas cans or etc. that sais WARNING: FLAMMABLE, COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS!

Source(s): I work at a Gas Fired, Power Plant.

How very Classical Gas of you. I hope I break on through to the other side of the New Year, and burn the old one out of memory. Good Morning.

No , it will give large amount of fire with danger, You should use kerosene instead of it.

Seriously.Not only can you not put it out.You will make worst.Then the Flame will follow the Stream back to you.

Source(s): Happen to a Kidd in my Neighborhood.He was consumed insteadly.
  • ?

sounds weird

• six

no.