pokemon black super train single help?

so ive been trying for like six months to try and beat the super train but its just not happeing for me the pokemon ive been useing is machamp dragonite and exacradrill can some one tell me a good team to use im willing to change all my pokemon except machamp he is my fav ( i dont use cheats)

o and i have i have all the trainer card stars except the one were u got to beat a super train

Favorite Answer

would you mind putting moveset info for your team. that might help in suggesting to you how to fix your team.

if you really need help, i suggest a Gengar.

Gengar @ Focus Sash

Timid Nature 6 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe

-Shadow Ball

-Thunderbolt

-Focus Blast

-Destiny Bond

This was one of the main reasons i got through super single. Basically Gengar outspeeds most things, so choose your coverage move. most things are 2HKO by him. If the coverage moves fail (eg. focus blast s accuracy), you will at least be guaranteed one KO by Gengar because of Focus Sash and Destiny Bond. Most matches, Gengar defeated 2 if not all 3 of the opponents mon.

Hope this helps