Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

What should I do? Answer if you're 14-17?

Hey, so basically I'm going on a night out next month, with my friends Beth (17), Lisa (16), and her boyfriend Callum (16). We were just going to eat at a restaurant, and watch a film, but then Beth said she and Callum are going to try and get served alcohol at the pubs, and Lisa said she's going to share theirs. Should I join (I'm 15), should I not go? What if they get in trouble? Help?!?

• maddie
    Favorite Answer

Just go cause ..YOLO ! (-; ...but no seriously just go i would ! (: your still a teenager live life to the fullest and do rebel stuff normal teenagers would do ..and have fun memories to look back on when your old ahhaahaha

• bohman

I say it quite is ultimate to no longer connect them. consistently stick on your instincts. They shouldn't rigidity you into it the two. you ought to bypass, yet do no longer drink. Odds are via fact which you're disturbing approximately probable getting into hassle, yous would finally end up getting into hassle. that isn't properly worth eating. by utilising the tip of the nighttime you may only throw up the alcohol & experience no longer so reliable.. you're 15, everybody around you is in all probability stinking & doing drugs & different stuff.. it quite is ultimate to no longer get into it now.. Do what's ultimate for youu. Take care (:

1) When you're 17 or 16 you can't get alcohol.

2) If the cops found out yeah all of you will go to jail.

3) I think you shouldn't go but if you do go and you get arrested then enjoy your time in jail.

You should not go. Life's highest joy comes only from knowing Christ and seeking to do His will—and I urge you to commit your life to Him without reserve. Young people today face many challenges and temptations—and those are only going to get worse as we race toward the Return of Jesus Christ. But down inside they have the same aspirations and desires people have always had—to be happy, to live a fulfilling life, to know why they are here and what life is all about. And only God can meet those desires and needs—and He will, as we turn in faith to Christ.

Tragically, in their search for meaning and happiness, many youth end up taking the wrong road in life. As Jesus warned, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it" (Matthew 7:13). And yet I have found repeatedly in my outreach to teens that young people today are spiritually hungry and open to the message of Christ, and I have seen many give their lives to Him just in the last few years.

I Pray for you, that you will not be misled but will turn to Christ for the meaning and joy you seek. And I pray also that God will use you to point others to Christ, who alone is "the way and the truth and the life" (John 14:6). http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/

Source(s): www.bgea.org

Just don't drink anything & if your friends start acting stupid, leave so you don't end up dead that night. I've seen it a thousand times when I was 15. People do & say dumb things & die or get hurt from bad decisions. Your friends are immature anyway. They just want to drink to feel cool. Adults drink because they have emotional issues, or because they want to have sex without feeling guilty. Kids drink because they're idiots who blindly follow what hollywood programs them to believe without question. Don't be a loser follower, be a leader & ftw.

I wouldn't go , and honestly hanging with people older than you, these things can happen.

No, dont go. just advise them once to not go. Dont go

Go with your guts

Just go and have a good time! ;)

Yw=eah if u wish too.....