Do you view Dean Cain (Superman) as a White man?

Just asking. He's 3/4 White & 1/4 Japanese. His grandfather was Japanese. Curious cause most people view Rhianna as Black, she's 1/4 Irish & 3/4 Black Caribbean. Is the standard different for Whites?

Favorite Answer

That dude is a white japanese guy, I think.

3/4 white and viewed as white

3/4 black and viewed as Black

how is there a 'double standard'... the 75% is what they are ID'd as in both cases

as to Cain... another factor to consider is that culturally he was raised by a white stepfather... meaning he's more apt to identify as white... on a physical level he possesses few 'asian' features, brown eyes, black hair, and minimal body hair (even these are far from exclusive and both hair traits can be 'faked' (I wouldn't have known he was even part Asian if it wasn't discussed on the DVD commentary of Lois & Clark)

Rhianna clearly has a 'caramel to mocha' complexion, and with over 150 hair styles in 10 years embraces a cultural (to the point of stereotypical) attitude in that regards meaning that even if she was 'pale' you'd notice some cultural influences

• Sabi

I don't know who Dean Cain is but since he is 75% I would call him white.

That's getting too technical, because the majority of the world is mixed race.

my friend is 75% white 25% black, and he refers to himself as white with black ancestry.

He looks white anyway, and has blue eyes with brown hair.

Rihanna is black. she isn't 1/4 Irish,said so herself. her father is not biracial he is black with irish ancestry.

if Rihanna is 75% black I'll cut my balls off and eat them.. especially since Snoop dogg is only 53%... Drake is less than 25%... I'd give Rihanna 12%. BTW.. I'm 1/128th black... lol.

only if he views himself as white...

NO DEAN CAIN IS NOT WHITE BECAUSE SUPER MAN JUMPS AND WHITE MEN CANNOT JUMP!!!