Which character would be your favourite?

These are some important characters from my story. The story is Set in modern Portland, Oregon. Each character is able to control an "element" (Light,Air,Earth,Water, and Fire) I decided not to put the main antagonist in this just because it would take up too much space.

I just want to see what people would say. I would like your opinion on each of the characters if you could as well.

Kyle Rentington: Kyle is still in high school(Senior). He lives in Gresham, Oregon. He played ice hockey for a local group. He lives with his younger brother and dad. He is fiercely protective of his family, and will do anything for them. He has a job working at the ice rink. He is on the smaller side, (5'6", Lean build) And is quiet around most people. HE tries to avoid conflict as much as possible, and is often seen as a mediator. it is really hard to get him angry, but if he does get angry, its like unleashing a storm. he has dark blond hair that is cut short and worn spiked up. He also has Grey-blue eyes that resemble rain clouds.

Lee Kyung-Jae: (Lee is his last name) He goes by Jae because it is easier for the Americans to pronounce it. He is the favorite of his father and has immigrated over to America to CEO his father's company. He is 21 years old, and lives in a penthouse located in downtown Portland, Oregon. He is passionate about everything he does, and doesn't like to be slowed down. He is charming to be around, and can be somewhat of a flirt. He also has a bad temper. He is considered fashionable by most, he just considers it the way he grew up. He has dark brown/black hair(Worn however he feels that day. most of the time its a fohawk), and has black eyes. He normally wears dark rimmed glasses, or occasionally you can see him wearing contacts.

Jacob Currentts: A freshman in high school and he thinks he owns the world. He is rich, and arrogant, but he has this 'cool' air about him. he is cocky and sly, and he is most defiantly a ladies man! He doesn't like commitment, he just likes to be free. He is an only child and it does show. He has white blond hair, worn straight barely passing his jawline. He has broad shoulders and is about 5'11', Having a muscular build.

Georgia Emmerson: She goes by Georgie and is a College student attending Portland State College. She grew up in Nebraska. She doesn't trust very easily. When she was younger, she was sexually assaulted by her dad, and She was so scared, she never told anybody. Once she was 18, she moved to Oregon and worked very hard to put herself through college. She is studying to become a teacher, and she is about 23. She has Curly Brown hair that falls to about mid-back. She has chocolate brown eyes. she looks like a sweet girl with her round face, but she comes off as a cold person. once you get past the wall, she can be a warm person. She is about 5'10" and is curvaceous.

Sherlock: She doesn't remember much about her past. When she tries to recall something, "its like water slipping through your fingers." She is quiet and doesn't speak often, but when she does, she is normally quoting from a Movie/Book/TV show/Interview/Ect. She is extremely loyal and quick to trust. but if you break her trust, there will be hell to pay. She is quick to anger and slow to forgive. She is about 16 and is often mistaken for a boy. She doesn't mind, in fact, it keeps her alive and safe. She seems to be very secretive and doesn't like to talk about herself. She is about 5'4" and has a skinny figure. She lives on the streets of Portland. Her hair is black, and her eyes reflect the colors around her.

And if you guys want to, you can guess who has what element too ;D

Favorite Answer

Jae seems like the most likable, but Georgie is the most interesting.

Kyle sounds like a nice guy, but a bit boring. Jacob is an @sshole and kind of reminds me of Draco Malfoy (it's the white-blond hair.) Sherlock is... mysterious, I guess. I don't have strong feelings about her one way or the other, but I like that you took the "mysterious girl" stereotype and refrained from making her a drop-dead-gorgeous sex object like most people would.

EDIT: Ok, here are my guesses...

Kyle – Water

Jae – Air

Jacob – Fire

Georgia – Earth

Sherlock – Light

Well let me guess the elements...

Kyle-water

Jae-earth

Jacob-air

Georgia-fire

Sherlock-light

I like how you kept the meaning of names in consideration, some people don't do that.

Sherlock's character is my favorite, because I think you just described me lol but if I could manipulate an element, I would hope it was fire.

It'd end up being between Kyle and lee for me. Kyle reminds me of me in a way and also one of my characters whose based off of me so I can easily relate with his personality. I also think kyle has either, water, air or light. I'd end up liking Lee for his passion and I can tell he'll have a lot of epic scenes in your story so I think he has fire. I can see Jacob grow on me though, reminds me of another one of my characters except mine is an ADD midget with a extremely high voice and doesn't get girls lol. I can see Jacob getting either earth or fire. Georgina also seems like an interesting character and I can see her get either water, air or light, same with Sherlock. I've never seen the name used for a girl before, but I get the joke about her being mistaken as a boy. This looks very good and I'd read it. Btw thanks for your answer on my question.

Sherlock would be my favorite because she sounds the most like me(except the being mistaken for a boy part)

i like kyle <3 im a helpless romantic and i love the quiet yet fierce types :)