Good middle name for Sarah?

My name is Sarah and I want a new middle name, my current middle name is Elizabeth and I don't want to have the same middle name as 2 million other girls. I want something unique. My name is important to me so I really want something unique. My ideas were Paige, Hope, Grace, Love, Bailey, Darcy, Natasha and... show more My name is Sarah and I want a new middle name, my current middle name is Elizabeth and I don't want to have the same middle name as 2 million other girls. I want something unique.
My name is important to me so I really want something unique. My ideas were Paige, Hope, Grace, Love, Bailey, Darcy, Natasha and Jennifer.
I really want something pretty and unique. (I know Hope and Grace are popular, but I LOVE them!)
I want to have a new name. Can someone give me any ideas that go well with Sarah (no filler names please)?