Favourite piece of music / song that stands out from the rest and could be described as sublime?

My own personal favourite awe inspiring piece is Brian Eno - An Ending ( ascent ) , so what says you ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Zbigniew Preisner born in 1955, a self taught Polish composer, is famous for his film score. In 1998 he composed his first large scale work "Requiem for my friend". The part "Lacrimosa" from it still gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it (many might think it's from the 18th or 19th century).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xacflWZig8c

Youtube thumbnail

Btw, this piece appears in "The Tree of Life" a 2011 American drama film written and directed by Terrence Malick and starring Sean Penn, Brad Pitt and Jessica Chastain.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Waterloo sunset, you truly have been given Me Led Zeppelin or ZZ good - led zeppelin Bob Dylan or Bob Marley - bob dylan Oasis or pink Floyd - pink floyd stylish or The Jonas Brothers - stylish John Lennon or Paul McCartney- paul mccartney Ringo Starr or George Harrison - george harrison The Who or The Bee Gees - the who Leona Lewis or Mariah Carey - mariah carey Muse or Modest Mouse - muse

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.