M asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Any good twin names for a girl?

I cant pick a good girl twin names for a boy i like Gale. For girl i cant choose between Casey, Allison,Nicole or Brook

plz help thx!

• Ambren
    Best Answer

Brooklyn is the elongated version, and original version of Brook, but just Brook is fine.

Casey is fine, but I always thought that the initials 'K.C' would be much cuter.

Allison is fine.

Nicole is popular right now, but nothing is wrong with that name.

Some names that you may like are: Kaylee and Hayley.

My favprites of those choices are Brook and Allison.

But you could also pick Casey Nicole as first and middle combo i think that has a nice ring to it.

For a boy Gale? Hmm sorry, not a big fan. For a girl, from the ones you mentioned, I prefer Brooke or Brook.

Of those names you like I'd say Nicole. It's a lovely name. I don't like the name Gale for a boy but it's your baby :)

I really like the names Nicole and Brook for twin girls. Hope this helps! :)

For a girl and a boy I like Gale and Nicole.

For girls maybe you could try going with a theme? Faith and Hope, Mackenzie and Madison, Ella and Emma, Kella and Kenna, Kellyann and Kennedy, Mona and Lisa? ;)

• Karly

From the ones you listed .. I love Brook ♥

If I was to have twin girls, i'd name them Laila and Lilia. Just because they're two totally different names but same letters, such a cute idea. :)

I LIKE Brook

I know twins named Noah and Noelle, Kayla and Katelyn, Rachelle and Rochelle

Allison & Alexander (Allie & Alex)

Allison & Adrian (Allie & Adrian)

:)