Is there ANY place that will hire a felon?

Me and my husband live in West Palm Beach Florida and we have a 4 month old baby. I'm working but my husband can't find anywhere that will hire him because of something stupid he did when he was around 19 years old... (he stole copper out of a junkyard) Because of that stupid mistake he made as a kid, he... show more Me and my husband live in West Palm Beach Florida and we have a 4 month old baby. I'm working but my husband can't find anywhere that will hire him because of something stupid he did when he was around 19 years old... (he stole copper out of a junkyard) Because of that stupid mistake he made as a kid, he now has a felony record and NOBODY will hire him. We've tried so many places and everyone keeps telling him no.... Can somebody please help me? We're trying so hard to get on our feet and we can't because of this... I dont know what were going to do if he can't find a job that will hire him despite his record.
Update: He's 27 now
Update 2: Sorry, I had the wrong information, he wasn't 19 he was 21, I thought he did it when he was younger. So it actually happened around 6 years ago.