Donny
Donny asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

what's the best movie to watch on your birthday?

Happy Birthday Metal Quality!!!

BQ- favorite movie with METAL in the title?

BQ2- have you ever actually watched a movie on your birthday?

BQ3- answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnJE_...

BQ4- when is your birthday? and what is your favorite movie? i'm going to make a list on IMDb for the YA movies section, listing the movie, with the users name and birthday. so tell your friends!!

thank you all and don't forget to wish MQ a happy birthday!!

birthday DATES please. don't make me reference a calendar HARRISON FORD!

pointless answer Dr. X. thanks

yeah I really don't need an answer to the main question lol. but thanks all that have answered BQ4, which, with the exception of wishing Metal Quality a happy birthday, is the main point of this question

@Jack- The Shining?

and happy late birthday to you and Harry

lol Jack that was my next guess!

Favorite Answer

Thanks a lot my man. Really Appreciate it. I watched Moonrise Kingdom today, that was a pretty great experience. But the best? Something fun like Superbad or The Big Lebowski.

BQ: Full Metal Jacket of course.

BQ2: Yeah, I used to go to the movies on my birthday a lot. Today was the first time in a while. But as far as DVDs, nah.

BQ3: Did it. I need to start answering your questions again.

BQ4: Favorite movie is probably Pulp Fiction. That's a great idea.

Thanks again dude. Sorry for going MIA for a while there.

• ĶŽ

Heyyyyy Donny.

For me, I would most likely just watch a movie that I would enjoy, or at least watch a new movie. I know that I tend to explore through film rather than re-watch on most occasions.

In general, I would watch a feel-good movie with a lighthearted vibe to it, yet something that leaves an impact. Maybe an animated film like Fantastic Mr. Fox or Up...but it depends who you are. The Truman Show even comes to mind for some reason.

Oh, and by the way, happy belated birthday MQ.

BQ: Full Metal Jacket

BQ2: Not that I remember. I usually spend my time doing other things.

BQ3: Kepp

BQ4: August 17th, and my favorite movie is The Fountain (although I'm considering some other films). That's cool, though.

Hopefully I'll be around more now.

Happy Birthday to Metal Quality

BQ Full Metal Jacket.

BQ2 yeah Star Wars in 1977

BQ4 July 12. Fav movie? The Godfather

Happy Birthday MQ!

Best Birthday Movie - Something the opposite of Sad and Depressing. A Comedy.

"Raising Arizona"

BQ: Full Metal Jacket, definitely.

BQ2: Usually I watch movies the day after. Recovery Day.

BQ3: Done

BQ4: October 15. The Departed is my #1.

• emjob

Hello Bossy. This question was on my 'to do list' this morning :)

Happy Birthday Metal Quality! :D

Best movie to watch on my birthday? I always choose a birthday movie :) ALWAYS! Last year it was The Departed, the year before that it was Reservoir Dogs. I tend to choose a movie I've seen before, maybe an old favourite or a classic. Something that I can sit and revel in. I don't always get a lot of time to watch movies and when I do I prefer to watch something new like one of my lovefilm rentals. It's nice to just choose a film for pure LOVE and just sit and enjoy sometimes! The birthday movie provides that :)

BQ: Metal Slug. It's not really, just didn't want to say "the obvious"!! I found Metal Slug on IMDB lol

BQ2: Guess I answered already! Yes every year. I remember when I was 12 or 13 me and my friends when to see Charlie's Angels at the cinema too :) haha!

BQ3: You're advertising questions in questions? Shameful Donny!! :)

BQ4: 21st December. I'm not really sure what my favourite movie is, I have a few. I'll say 'Dead Man's Shoes' as it is a top favourite of mine and I love it to death.

• Ryan

Thanks for the email, it was quite... imperative-y

Happy Birthday for 2 days ago Metal Quality, whomsoever you might be

MQ: Casino is the best movie to watch, whatever the weather

BQ: somewhat of a limited question, I'll say... Full Metal Jacket

BQ2: I only remember one, that was because I went to the cinema to see Emperor's New Groove on my birthday once. Don't know how old I was.

BQ3: of PTA's movies I've only seen Boogie Nights and There Will Be Blood, I absolutely love Boogie Nights but thought TWBB was megashit. Everybody else thinks it's fantastic though so maybe I'll force a re-watch.

BQ4: Feb 8th (1993) - It was Pulp Fiction but I think I prefer to watch Casino these days. Go with Casino.

Happy Birthday, Metal Quality!

BQ: Heavy Metal. I like animation and I still have fond memories of this early 1980s movie.

BQ 2: No, I don't watch movies often on my birthday. I'm trying to have recollections of any movies I have seen during my past birthdays but I am drawing a blank.

BQ 3: Haven't done it yet but will do so shortly.

BQ 4: My birthday is September 26th and, as corny as this sounds, I will always have a soft spot for the beauty and the vitality for the original Rocky.

• Logan

Happy Birthday Metal Quality!!!

BQ Everyone said Full Metal Jacket, so I will say Heavy Metal need to make it different

BQ2 I don't think I have lol

BQ3

BQ4 August 4th, Goodfellas

Happy Birthday MQ

BQ2: i'm sure i have. Usually i'm out at my camp though but this year my bday is on a holiday! Well for Canada at least, since it falls on the Monday after Canada Day^-^ so i'll be back in town for some of it. I might watch Box Of Moonlight. I try watching it every Canada day (or before i got to my camp) since it's a movie taking place around the 4th of July :p

Bq4: my 19th's is on July 2nd. My favourite is always changing. There's multiple ones contending for the 1st spot. Today I think Reservoir Dogs will knock out the others. I dunno, i don't feel comfortable with it being set in stone/on your imdb list as my fav movie:o but i'll live or i'll pester you to change it someday

happity birthydiday MetalQ