I sent in my check to Anthony Martin in January, 2012, it was cashed and I have not heard from him. Help.?

Who may I report this to? I don't want other people to be subject to his business.

4 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer


  • 8 years ago

    If it's a business report it to the Better Business Bureau and your state Attorney General

    if it's an individual file a claim in small claims court

  • 8 years ago

    Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

    Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

    Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

    Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not giving you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    The bank can do something about it, If you know which bank the check was through

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.