Phillies926 asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Could you see this trade happening?

Phillies Trade:

Shane Victorino

Joe Blanton

Jim Thome

Phillies Get:

Zach McCallister and Lonnie chisenhall from the Indians. I doubt it will happen but I do see the Indians as a great fit for victorino. Victorino must be traded since the phils can't keep him anyways. If Amaro doesn't, he's stupid. At least just dump him for something, anything that can help in the future. Your thoughts?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

As an Indians fan, I can tell you that this trade wouldn't happen. Lonnie Chisenhall isn't going anywhere anytime soon, they are very high on that young man with the talent he's shown flashes of. The Indians already have a crowded outfield situation, and Victorino wouldn't help matters. He couldn't play center or right, or left even if Sizemore proves to be healthy. Thome would only fit if Travis Hafner goes on the DL again like last year when they got him. Blanton could fit nicely if he can pitch in the AL again, anything to replace Jeanmar Gomez

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

sorry but it wont happen, the indians already have there DH and that's Travis Hafner and the indians already have there outfield, LF Damon CF Brantley RF Choo and I dont see victorino in that equation and nobody doesnt want joe blanton hes given up the most hits in the NL and the most home runs so yeahh.. sorry dude

Source(s): MY BRAIN
  • 7 years ago

Victorino won't leave the Phils

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

How the phuck is Zach Mccallister? and Lonnie Chisehall?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Just depends on if the Indians are buyers or sellers when it comes to the trade deadline

• 7 years ago

Maybe

• 7 years ago

won't happen...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.