How to reset administator password on used mac?

I just bought a used macbook upgraded to lion off of ebay. It did not come with any disks. It is also apparently set on automatic login. I was able to install spotify, chrome, and skype without issue, but now I am trying to watch netflix, and it won't allow silverlight to be installed without a password. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

large guage shotgun with extra shot and powder......booOOOM!!

Follow these steps to reset a password when there is only one administrator account on the computer, or if the original administrator account needs a password reset. “Original” administrator account refers to the one that was created immediately after installing Mac OS X. If the original administrator password is known, that administrator account may be used to reset the passwords of other administrator accounts using the steps described above. These steps require an optical drive; if your Mac does not have an optical drive and you have a Mac OS X v10.6 Install disc, see below.

http://www.macpassword.com/reset-mac-original-admi...