Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why do liberals always defend terrorists?

Liberals come up with crazy conspiracy theories such as the government planning 9/11 to build a case for war in the Middle East or to try and take away our freedoms. They also have shown a bit of disdain for Israel and have shown sympathy towards Islamic extremists. Whta they don't realize is they are being useful idiots to terrorists because the terrorists hate them too. Is this because they both hate America?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you by any chance aware that real Liberals (kind-hearted tree huggers...lol) only make up about 32% of the entire Democratic party?

Here's a tip for establishing a degree of credibility: Avoid the use of "always" when referring to people.

I'm a mostly-moderate Democrat with liberal ideas regarding social justice and prudish ("conservative") ideas regarding table manners or social graces, and I do personally believe what Bush's own Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill said about 9/11 and the Bush/Cheney's absolute OBSESSION with coming up with an "excuse the public would buy" for invading Iraq. I actually KNOW that the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowicz obsession led them to IGNORE at least TWO WRITTEN WARNINGS about foreign pilots being trained (see Condoleeza Rice's embarrassed under-oath testimony before Congress) and they also not only ignored numerous VERBAL WARNINGS about al-Qa'eda activities (read former NSI official Richard Clarke's book "Against All Enemies"), but PUNISHED Clarke for bringing the matter to their attention (GW snapped in fury: "I don't want to HEAR anything more about al-Qa'eda" Clarke told a TV interviewer) and barred him from attending cabinet meetings.

Here's what I surmise occurred: The Bush administration made a decision to LET THE 9/11 ATTACKS OCCUR, considering this to be a "means to a desired end" (the ILLEGAL invasion of Iraq in 2003), and the people who died were simply considered to be "collateral damage". No one wants to consider this to be a possibility, I understand---what Americans would do such a horrible negligent thing to fellow Americans? Answer: The Bush/Cheney lawless obsessed CULT-controlled regime.

What CULT, you might think to ask...Check out the figurehead-host of National Prayer Breakfast, The Family (a.k.a., Heritage Foundation; The Federation; Youth With A Mission; YWAM; C Street House; etc.---different names, SAME PSYCHO-PSEUDO 'christian' FUNDAMENTALIST CULT). Go to YWAM and Youth With A Mission websites to look up their "Seven Mountains" hidden agenda--the seven spheres of influence that must be "conquered" in order to stage a THEOCRATIC COUP (a government overthrow for the purpose of injecting their nutjob brand of "religion" into government and thus put an end to the separation of church and state). Don't believe this? Then read Michelle Goldberg's well-researched 2006 book: "Kingdom Coming: The Rise of 'Christian' Nationalism" or Jeff Sharlet's two books: "The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power" and "C Street: The Threat to American Democracy" or read former religious extremist Frank Schaefer's "Crazy for God" (his reason for leaving the CULT-controlled GOP).

Here's another bit of truth to consider: Marvin Bush, GW's brother, and also Wirt Walker I and Wirt Walker III (GW and Marvin's own material uncle and cousin, respectively) were on the Board of Securacom (now Securatec Inc.) whose job it was to provide "security" for United Airlines (two attack planes were United); for Dulles International (two 9/11 attack planes flew out of Dulles; and the World Trade Center itself! And it gets even worse: These motley three Bush relatives serve on the Board of the mob-affiliated (some have said) Riggs Bank---the bank that was found to have LAUNDERED MONEY for two of the hijackers from 9/11 by the WIFE of Bush family friend Prince Bandar (see Michael Moore's documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11"), and Prince Bandar just happens to be a military PILOT in the Saudi Army who is also a long-time close friend of the bin Laden family in Saudi Arabia. The 9/11 attack was ALLOWED to happen...even if the Bush administration did not participate in the planning.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

THis is just your flawed thinking. You should get out more. And the liberals applauded Obama for his leadership in getting rid of Bin Ladin.

• 8 years ago

Obviously. They are the ones who want to change America, and look what they are doing to it.

• 8 years ago

Sounds about right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't know any Liberal who says that, but I do know a few Libertarian/ Republicans who do.

• ...Show all comments
    • Kyle6 years agoReport

Even if all he did was give Bin Laden a life sentence would've still made Clinton's ratings soared.

• yes

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They are one in the same. For tyranny.

• John
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Did they defend OBL?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

because they have a common enemy…America

• 8 years ago

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.