Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 8 years ago

How will Muslims spin the truth about the new Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt?

6/26/12 BBC News, London: The historic victory of the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohammed Mursi in Egypt's presidential election marks a revolution for the Islamist movement in the country where it was born and, for decades, banned. The movement is Egypt's oldest and largest Islamist organisation, meaning its ideology is based on the teachings of the Koran. Founded by Hassan al-Banna in the 1920s, the Brotherhood - or al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun in Arabic - has influenced Islamist movements around the world with its model of political activism combined with Islamic charity work. While the Ikhwan say that they support democratic principles, one of its stated aims is to create a state ruled by Islamic law, or Sharia. Its most famous slogan, used worldwide, is: "Islam is the solution".

-----------------

My guess is that "the solution" is realized when Islam is imposed upon the non-Muslims, which is probably why Islam is involved in so many civil wars:

-It's a tedious process but well worth the time: Google search “civil wars in the world” then research each individual civil war and you will find that 90% of them involve one combatant-religion, Islam -- in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Bosnia, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Egypts like other muslims if given the oppoturnity voted what they wanted-the strict version of islam as practised by the prophet,the ME is headed for the toilet dark ages but thank God some of us are not there to witness !!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Read Qur'an - Sharee'ah law calls for democratic governance: you are to let others believe as they believe and you may not force your religion on them. Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad upon Muslim migration to Medina: secular government, separation of church and state.

If the Muslim Brotherhood is really Muslims, we will see true democratic government develop. If they are CIA/illuminate operatives, we will see tyranny just as before. Either way, Mehdi will still emerge and lead the world through change.

Dude, those civil wars are between true Muslims and CIA-paid lead movements to subvert Islam, democracy, and anything else worth of any value.

• 8 years ago

90% Most of this countries and Most of it people want Islam to rule them: China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Bosnia, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor.

The brief description of George Bernard Shaw about the Islamic civilization in his Book "The Genuine Islam Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936" contains the elements that distinguish Islamic Civilization..

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."

The opinion of H.G. Wells and Dr. William Draper in 'History of Intellectual Development of Europe'

H.G. Wells : "The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behavior, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it....Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity."

Dr. William Draper : "During the period of the Caliphs the learned men of the Christians and the Jews were not only held in great esteem but were appointed to posts of great responsibility, and were promoted to the high ranking job in the government....He (Caliph Haroon Rasheed) never considered to which country a learned person belonged nor his faith and belief, but only his excellence in the field of learning."

Or did you only want democracy if it gives results the west approves of ?

• 8 years ago

Do you know the meaning of Civil war?

Get it to remove your confusions … and differentiate it from American conspiracy, intervention and aggressions in Islamic countries! Why America and Nato promptly attack in Islamic countries and why not in Israel? Because these movements are planted by them! Use your brain and avoid Media Trial of Islam.

Dear Brother ! Your qest reflects your misunderstanding of Islamic Democracy; It is a political Welfare Government under Islamic Sharea-laws. Hope you understand the voice of ‘Brotherhood’ of Egyptian Muslims. May Allah save Egypt from American conspiracies. Ameen!

Source(s): www.IslamReligion.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

their name ( ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD) does not prove that they are really true in islamic political way..

i ..myself..im not sure about them cuz you know his first meeting was with TANTAWI

and also in their website they did not enter none of big countries letter to morsi ( like iran and russia and...congratulations letters but they have entered the saudian s )

• 8 years ago

I just feel sorry for the Coptic Christians living in Egypt. No doubt they'll suffer because of this result.

I think Europe should offer open immigration for all Coptic Christians in Egypt before they are mass murdered.

I had always wanted to visit Egypt, but I would never go there now.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Democracy - the world demanded it , now they have it and this is a Democratically Elected Government.

Live with it !!

Or did you only want democracy if it gives results the west approves of ??

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Mursi elected by majority of egiptians, Dont worry baby.. ;)

Source(s): If they make real islamic law, it will be a benifit for non-muslims. Dont worry.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.