Is it possible to convert my tourist visa to work permit after company formation in Labuan?

Hello! Please i would like to ask if i can convert my tourist visa to a work permit if i formed my company in Malaysia, Labuan. Legally speaking, i can stay in Malaysia for 30 days without a visa but i am wondering if can convert my current state from "visitor" to "work permit" provided that... show more Hello! Please i would like to ask if i can convert my tourist visa to a work permit if i formed my company in Malaysia, Labuan.

Legally speaking, i can stay in Malaysia for 30 days without a visa but i am wondering if can convert my current state from "visitor" to "work permit" provided that i formed a company legally in Labuan. In other words, i would like to know if the Malaysian government allows the change of status of visa or not. I am planning to start the procedure of company formation procedure from there and converting my visa to work permit legally while being there.

Thanks in advance for your help. Any information would be greatly appreciated.