First day of 7th grade tips?

Ok. I know "be your self" but I want you to go all the way into detail because I want to know should I leave my old friends or should I keep them and not make new friends and how to avoid being sucked in into the messy/popular girls group. Oh and I don't need any clothes tips because the dresscode is... show more Ok. I know "be your self" but I want you to go all the way into detail because I want to know should I leave my old friends or should I keep them and not make new friends and how to avoid being sucked in into the messy/popular girls group. Oh and I don't need any clothes tips because the dresscode is Only navy blue or baby blue shirts only. School pants (Idk how to spell it kaki pants?? Idk) and a black or brown belt. SOLID navy or black windbreaker and black or white sports shoes only. I'm going to a Career & Technology school soo.. Yea I just want some homework tips and I know not to fall for boys and all. I JUST WANT SOME TIPS PLS AND THANKYOU :DD
Update: Oh and I forgot I have social phobia and I need help with that too. Thanks!
6 answers