alex asked in HealthOptical · 9 years ago

what are some online eyeglass stores that let me use my prescription on sunglasses.?

im looking for some new glasses since my old ones are starting to rust and break apart, i'm trying to find an online store that will let me buy my lens and frames together, so that i can just get them delivered to my place overnight. any good online stores with variety of frames?

Favorite Answer

You can get high quality new frames and lenses for around $100 online at Replacement Lens Express. The single vision lenses are $25 and then frames can be as cheap as $50, but most are $75.

Check out their selection, but even if you don't see a frame that you like on their website, they can get it for you. You just have to ask - you can email them directly from their site.

It's a family owned and operated optical shop in CT and they are very friendly and customer service / quality is great.

Source(s): www.replacementlensexpress.com

Houstonbased Hines bought the twobuilding, 391,000sf complex in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood from Bay West Seattle LLC The twostory, 130,000squarefoot Atrium Building was built in 1973, and the fivestory, 261,000 Plaza Building was built in 1983 Hines said the building is 90% leased, and 1,500 manufacturers use the buildings' showrooms. Hines REIT also owns 720 Olive Way in Seattle." Tracking the Housing Market and Homebuilder Stocks You can track developments in the housing market and homebuilder stocks by bookmarking our Housing coverage or subscribing to our free email service.

http://www.topglasseshome.com/

If you have a blog or website of your own, you can track developments in the sector and provide great content for your readers with our Housing Market widget (left).