Is Photoshop CS6: Free Trial limited?

This is my first time using photoshop, and I decided to download the free trial version. But when I tried to do certain things, like resize or cut and paste, it wouldn't work. So does the free trial have limited options or something?

Best Answer

nope. Adobe supplies a trial that is completely functional for 30 days. Since it is your first time in Photoshop, you probably are just having some trouble. My first month of it I was nearly in tears with frustration, but after a few years (yes, years) I can design no problem.

Try some tutorials from this channel. They'll help you out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IceflowStudios

The trial is the exact same thing as the regular paid version, so if it's not working it is either something you're doing or the installation was corrupted somehow. Most likely you just not doing something correctly. Photoshop is not a program you can learn in a few minutes. There are many tutorials all over though so just google whatever it is you are trying to figure out and you will find someone's post about it. The "Help" section in the program itself works well also.