What does true love feel like?

Okay, I know this is going to sound stupid- but just let me get this out! So basically i'm only 17, and I know thats kinda young to be thinking about this. But im wondering... what does true love feel like? Sometimes, I watch Tv shows and movies and I think the guy actor is so attractive and then suddenly... show more Okay, I know this is going to sound stupid- but just let me get this out!
So basically i'm only 17, and I know thats kinda young to be thinking about this. But im wondering... what does true love feel like? Sometimes, I watch Tv shows and movies and I think the guy actor is so attractive and then suddenly i'm almost obsessed with him and can't stop thinking about him and how sad I am that I can't have him. Whenever I have a crush on a guy at school, it feels nothing like this. So when I find true love will it be like how I feel about like Leonardo in Titanic, or will it just be like a happy feeling? Because the first time I saw Titanic I literally fell in love with Leonardo DiCaprio and I've never felt that way about anyone else... Is that what true love feels like or is that just lust?