Hi my name is Jonathan, 24, and Im about to go over the deep end in life and take my life if nothing soon happ?

Hi my name is Jonathan, 24, and Im about to go over the deep end in life and take my life if nothing soon happens. My mom is constantly on the phone and spending money that we don’t have for these men shes online with and every cent counts here. She doenst seem to care and is acting like a teenager when she talks to them. She might be older than me, but im holding all the cards and that still hasn’t changed a thing.

Please help

Favorite Answer

Let her go . But if you want to give her a perfect example of how to live , then make a sincere covenant with the Father that you will always obey all of Jesus' sayings ( greek text ) no matter what .

More specifically than a support group, try a Christian support group or talk to a few Christian friends or acquaintances. If possible, talk to Christians that you are close to. A support group or a support system of friends or helpful people can give aid regarding the problem with your mom. The Christian aspect is to give real and helpful advice from a book written directly by your creater who knows your situation--the Bible. This advice and support can help much more than a non-Christian view, because it's not really the people giving the advice, it's God. Please don't even consider suicide. Nobody wants that, I'm sure not even you want it. God would certainly rebuke it and hate losing you. Life is full of so many opportunities, and with God your huge moutain of problem would turn out to only be a bump in the road.

Join an online support group- they have them for free at Yahoo Groups (groups.yahoo.com)

Don't take your life, use your intuition and creativity and strength to find a way through this problem (either to solve the problem, or get around it.) There IS a way, so if you give up, you won't see the great life you deserve on the other side. I know, because I've made it through situations which seemed impossible to solve. Now my life is amazing, it's so worth it. Get started!

Get a job or two. Move out.

Your mom needs to grow up and learn from her mistakes. Tough love. You can't rescue her.

Why would you even consider ending your life? Why not just go out and live it if your mom doesn't want to learn? She's an adult and responsible for her own choices-- as are you.

• spam

i was there at your age,

i moved with a friend and abandoned her,

i am 31 now and i am the happiest person in the world.

i am healthy, i have a good job, i have love in my life :)

Source(s): it gets better

ask your mother what is she missing in her life , and try to explain to her that she could become a victim is she carries on that way, tell her you feel that she is neglecting her family and you are hurt.

• rose

rip the phone out

Get your own place.

She'll eventually go bankrupt, then you can take her in and impose a no fone rule...