Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

What color boat shoes?

So I'm getting boat shoes soon and don't no what color to get. I won't be wearing socks, if I do they will be darker colored socks. I'm a pretty big kid, 6'1, 230 lbs. I wear a lot of khakis and collered shirts. I wear a lot of navy shirts or lighter blue shirts. I also wear white g shock watches if that matters. Thanks for the answers! 10 points to best answer.

P.S. I was thinking about navy, brown, or white.

Favorite Answer

Maybe tan boat shoes. IF you have sun tanned legs, and you plan to wear them with shorts, the tan shoes will blend in well with your boat shoes.

• Lola

Navy boat shoes look super snazzy :-)

If this is darkish wash, i'd bypass with gray. yet it really is in simple terms me because i love gray alot and actual it would bypass with elementary wash too... yet for that i'd particularly advise brownish tan or army, ooh that'd be fairly quite! So darkish- gray or black elementary- tan or army

dark gray