Where can I rent a baby?!?

Me and myhusband were thinking of having a baby, but before so we'd just like to have some experience. So our friend recomended renting a baby. Does anyone know a good website that may rent out small children below the age of 5. It would be great. Preferably a boy because girls tend to scream alot. Thanks for any help.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a rent-a-baby in every town. Look hard you'll find one

• Login to reply the answers
  • urch
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Rent A Baby

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I rent a baby?!?

Me and myhusband were thinking of having a baby, but before so we'd just like to have some experience. So our friend recomended renting a baby. Does anyone know a good website that may rent out small children below the age of 5. It would be great. Preferably a boy because girls tend to scream...

Source(s): rent baby: https://biturl.im/8Pv3a
  • Smith
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

There is no such thing as companies that rent out babies, at least none that I've heard of. Like one of the other answerers said babysit a friends child and see how you get on. Also can I just say that boys also tend to scream a lot on occasion too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

What??? No, I think you better listen to your lawyer on this one. Everyone loses if you get caught. The children will be taken from their parents and your customers will likely go to jail. And morally they are lying to the mothers so what are they going to do when they get some action? Put the child in a basket or leave them alone while they get their action. Just say NO. You want to do this legal then here is what you do. 1st start a child care service. 2nd all customers that want to be involved must have proper training and background checks. Remember they are customers to you but to the parents they are providing a legal service. And you have had the state check and FBI ground checks done to make them legal. This is good so when they have children the training will help them be a better parent. 3rd get prepaid legal service because you will get sued or arrested at some point during your career. 4th get insured to the hilt incase something happens. 5th get huge life insurance policy that covers you so your family can go on with out you. Because if you’re a real man and something happens to one of those kids you won't be able to live with yourself. On the other hand if you’re not a real man then be prepared for one of those kids’ parents that something happed to watch you take your last breath. 6th before you think about this anymore think about what you are doing. You are getting a minor child in to a prostitution ring by using the child, which is paid for, for the sole propose of a man getting laid. The public will have your head. And at some point in time some baby rapist will slip through your paper work leaving you destroyed. Leave the children alone and just become a pimp and your customers will get laid and you will get paid and the children will be just a little safer.

• 5 years ago

You can rent babies, no one seems to have done their research -.- it's kind of cruel tho because you give an 8 week happy home to a foster child for dshs while they're still up for adoption then you can renew your rental or return them. Like library-foster parenting. Super morbid in my book, but all in all an available option

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

LOL RENT A BABY!!!

that's hilarious.

• 8 years ago

Lmao.... You can't rent a baby.

You have to have better sense than that, unless you're trolling.

Why don't you try getting a really small puppy to take care of and raise. They whine as much as a real baby.. you have to take them out to pee (diaper changes) and you have to feed/water them pretty regular.

• 8 years ago

Why don't u babysit for a day. It doesn't matter if its a boy or girl because it depends on the baby every baby is different. So if u do decided to babysit just keep that in mind. And if u do get pregnant u won't even know what ur gonna have. If u get a girl watcha gonna do .... So just get prepared for someone who is gonna be depending on u.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Buy one of those plastic childrens' babies that screams and shizz.... then you'll have an idea. if this is serious you do not have the mental capability to look after a real baby for asking such a stupid question!! TROLLING!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.