Eating vegan is Disneyland?

I'm going to disneyland this weekend and it just dawned on me that theres not going to be anything vegan to eat. please comment seriously. i dont plan on changing my diet. so if you have any suggestions please tell me! thank you so much!!!

Favorite Answer

The best way to get info about all of the foods that are vegan or for guests with special diet needs and are offered at the parks is to contact “Guest Services”. They can give you lists of restaurants and the menu items that are vegan or vegetarian that can be served vegan (exp. Vegetarian chili with out cheese). You just need to let the employee at the restaurant know your needs and they are more then happy to find something on the menu that will work. I have always found them to be helpful and knowable about the food they are serving. The table service restaurants are a little easier to find good vegan food option because they have more flexibility to make food to fit your needs.

You CAN bring food into the park, guest with dietary restrictions or special diets can bring their own foods. I bring food and bottled water in all of the time and have never been asked if I have dietary restrictions.

Here are just a few places with vegan food:

Lucky Fortune Cookery ~ Teriyaki Tofu rice bowl w/ veg.

Blue Bayou ~ Portobello Mushroom w/ Couscous

Rancho de Zocalo ~ Tacos Monterrey w/veggie (no sour cream, cheese)

Royal Street Veranda~ Vegetarian Gumbo

Redd Rocketts ~ Pasta w/ Marinara (no cheese), also salad w/ raspberry vinaigrette

Café Orleans ~ N'awlins Vegetable Ragout (no cheese), or French fries (pommes frites)

Bengal BBQ ~ Vegetable skewers

Harbor Galley ~ Vegetarian Chili (no cheese)

Troubadour Tavern ~ Corn on the cob, or Baked Potato w/ broccoli (no cheese sauce)

And Many Fresh Fruit Carts!!!!!

Here are some links that might help:

Guest services, special diet info

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/plan/guest-service...

Guest services

FAQ about dining

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/dining/

• Mary

There are vegan foods almost everywhere. Call the park today (right now) and talk with someone in customer service. They will be able to help you figure out what you can eat at the park.

Vegans and others with dietary restrictions go to Disneyland every day. Park staff are prepared for anything! Just be prepared! Talk to someone there before you go, and write down all the info they give you. Don't wait till you get there to try to figure it out; the park is HUGE and confusing. Go in with a plan and you'll be fine!

:)

ALSO, even though there is a no-outside-food policy, there is a chance you may be able to get that waived given you have specific dietary restrictions. Talk to someone. That's the only way to be sure!

I'm vegan too and when I travel I always bring some fresh produce with me. (like some apples and organges and stuff for snacks) When you go out to dinner, there's usually a salad option and if they don't have vegan dressing your just going to have to eat it without dressing which is alright. I've never been to disneyworld but there has to be SOMETHING you can eat. And if not, go to a grocery store while your away and get food that you can bring back to your hotel room? idk. I'm going to switzerland in 2 days and I'm a little worried about how im gna find vegan food...because I can't bring my own produce into a foreign country so yea :/