Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: what are you doing to commemorate the 3rd anniversary of Michael Jacksons' death?

I've been listening to his music all day, and watching documentaries on him. Just finished one on Ovation called "Devotion: Michael Jackson", and next up is "This is It". I'll probably watch a lot of his music videos in the afternoon, and then "The Wiz" tonight!

My family's been making fun of me all day lol

I will listen to his music and light a candle for him tonight. He was the world's greatest entertainer, and humanitarian. His influence on the music world will never fade.

He gave this world more in 5 seconds than most of the people who are responding will ever give in their lifetimes.

• SMOKEY

Celebrating

Listening to his music on the radio and watching programs about him I watch or listen to him a lot though anyways any other day and he is always in my heart.

Blasting his music!!

RIP KING OF POP!<3

MJ forever<3

Mr. Face: Eating some cattle

Mr. Tall: Me was playing dead.

Nothing. Of course its sad, but I was never a fan of his music. It didn't affect me at all.

Absolutely nothing and rightfully so.

yeah real thrillerr

I never cared about him