? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

What is your opinion on people who think Michael Jackson faked his death?

Some people think or as they say, beLIEve MJ faked his death. They have 2 websites completley dedicated to it. I am not going to say which side I'm on for fear of rude comments but I want to know anyone's else's opinions.

Favorite Answer

Michael Jackson did fake his death, you would have to be an idiot to believe he died

It's amazing that in this day and age, when we're supposed to be so well informed, people are more ignorant than ever, willing to believe this theory. People really only believe what they want to believe, see what they want to see.

The Internet was supposed to be a tool of open information and education, but more and more it seems to be a tool of distortion and misrepresentation.

I would tell those people to stick their head in a toilet and face reality. We all miss MJ, but rumours need to stop.

Their ignorant:p