Miscarriage cause implantation problems?

My husband and I have been TTC for over three months now. I had a miscarriage last year and was wondering if my uterus was scarred by it. Could uterine scarring cause implantation problems if I have uterine scarring? Also, any tips/tricks to help implantation?

• slydad

Sometimes women put their feet up in the air so gravity will help get the semen moving.

Sometimes I heard that less movement after sex is good basically for the same reason, no walking around so to speak

Follow a schedule to maximize the amount of time available while you are fertile

Keep track of your temperature to figure out the best time for sex

Don't use alcohol

Eat and sleep well

Pray a lot

• hur

I additionally am ttc won't be able to say I even have your situation. because of the fact that i became on depo i'm only particularly getting accepted sessions returned which has made it terrible attempting to choose as quickly as I ovulate. Do you have apps on your telephone? there is one noted as mydays by using christen mueller and once you push the button opt to work out settings there's a talk n talk and it takes you to mydays chat for women preg and ttc.... stable success infant airborne dirt and dust! I understand as i'm additionally pissed off ttc <3